How did the time pass by so quickly? First of all, I can’t believe it’s already July, so let’s not talk about how fast time is moving. Am I having fun? I don’t know – I don’t really describe myself or what I do as fun, so that’s hard to ascertain.
What am I supposed to do for July? Can I keep this up?
- Begin drafting and set for publishing at least 7 ideas for July’s blogs
Have faith chickadees, you can’t get rid of me that quickly. I’ve decided to continue blogging, as best as I can because July is a busy month, at least until the end of the year. Then I won’t feel so bad that I spent $35 for the year in access to my domain.
I need a plan! I decided that I can’t be as nonchalant as I once was with my writing topics and diatribes. How will I keep you entertained otherwise? So, with all of that in mind, I have set one goal already:
- Each blog has to have a topic – not just a tiresome, unending blog reel of self-pity or concern or lack of plan. It’s going to get old, fast.
Ready for the other goals?
- 7 blogs written for the Month of July
- Focus only one on Disneyland trip
- Register for a yoga class
- Plot out one script with stage directions, costume themes, set design, sound/music
- Sew one item of clothing from archive of patterns
- Prepare for August graduate school – LEAN Six Sigma classes in particular
- Finish reading magazines built up from December/January
Well. That’s a lot. A lot. I’ve attached a picture of the magazine pile for your enjoyment and my torture, will hold me accountable. And for clarification, I inputted some personal goals because this is a personal blog – and yes, the focus is on theatre and my adventures within the realm, but I am a versatile human being with many life goals and accomplishments.
Enjoy watching me struggle along. Til next time.