Here is some carry over from September – I didn’t get to everything but I certainly got to a lot of things last month, didn’t I?
- Read five scripts in my desktop folder
- Further develop the Scrooge make up with Director
- Complete the costume design for 1940s
- Identify and sign up for a conference focused on writing, marketing, and consulting skills (if such a thing exists)
- Plan next trip with my two sets of girlfriends, plan first solo trip, plan next Disney trip with family and/or friends
Yes, I am still tootin’ my own horn but if I don’t do it – who will? Keep yourself in check and in line, but remember that it’s okay to boast for your successes. This is a successful venture for myself. I’m extremely proud of what this experience has taught me and is hopefully teaching you – at least teaching you what not to do.
Here are the remainder of the goals for the month of October:
- Don’t panic
- Three shows
- Transition between classes in Grad school (Sustainability -> Leadership)
- Friend and family balance
- Read and review one show
- Handle ambiguity of costume (and prop) changes for Laramie (I know they’re coming)
- Decide whether or not to audition for Titanic, Gypsy, Avenue Q, Our Town (yes, all four are on the docket for the spring)
- Run 4 to 5 times a week (Half marathon training is in full swing)
- Time management of three shows
- Practice of make up – on self, on director, with assistant
- Delicacy of sizing actors – both male and female.
I think that’s enough. Yet again, I feel like I overextend a lot of what I am capable of but am fortunate enough to be extremely dedicated to deliver everything you may or may not want to hear. ‘Til next time.