- Read five scripts in my desktop folder
Complete the costume design for 1940s
- Identify and sign up for a conference focused on writing, marketing, and consulting skills (if such a thing exists)
- Don’t panic
- Read and review one show
- Run 4 to 5 times a week (Half marathon training is in full swing)
- Practice of make up – on self, on director, with assistant
- Be more thankful – tis the season
- Register for Spring 2018 classes
- Come up with a Christmas list for my mom (trust me, this is harder than you can imagine as an independent woman)
- Watch Stranger Things, season 1 and season 2 (it’ll be a re-watch for season 1 because I honestly didn’t get it)
- Attend Play reading committee (yes, I joined something else with my oodles of available time)
- Begin working on directorial submissions for Forge Theatre (this is a big deal, I submitted three plays and I want all three seriously considered)
I feel like I have more goals that I’m sure will come out as the month progresses. Again, it’s really hard balancing my time, life and obligations – things tend to get muddled and I have to be better about writing out exactly what needs to occur and what I’m dedicated to doing. This blog helps with that. October was a messy month for me, I wasn’t as firm with my postings and it’s really kind of upsetting – I feel like I let myself down, and possibly even let you guys down.
All I can do is move forward – November will be better and the groove will continue through December and into the future. I am eager to get back on track. ‘Til next time.